1. CONTRACT 1.1. Treatment of Surface & Machining of Parts Limited (TSMP Limited) which trades under the name of Technical Super Market (the Supplier) supplies its goods (the Product) to its customer (the Client). 1.2. It is the intention of the Supplier that all the terms of the contract applying to all transactions on the www.technicalsupermarket.com are contained in these Terms & Conditions Of Trade (T&C). 1.3. The Supplier reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions Of Trade (T&C) without notice to the Client. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Please check the Terms & Conditions Of Trade each time before make a purchase.
2. DELIVERY 2.1. MAIN POINTS: Usually we deliver to: - UK MAINLAND IN 3-5 WORKING DAYS and - HIGHLAND, ISLES AND WORLDWIDE IN 5-10 WORKING DAYS. The Client can also organize a delivery himself. 2.2. Delivery times give the Supplier on our website are estimated only. Some special (like precious materials, chemicals etc) can take more time to be delivered regardless of Market situation. Unless expressly agreed by the Supplier in writing, time is not and shall not be deemed to be of the essence of TCT. It is the Client’s full responsibility to call the Supplier BEFORE make an order to confirm that the Product required is available at that time. 2.3. Delivery time depends also on amount of products that the Supplier holds in stock and on its type. The Client must contact the Supplier for the correct date of the delivery BEFORE making any purchase. 2.4. The Client shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Product whenever it is tendered for delivery. The Supplier will only tender delivery of goods to persons aged over 18. The Client has full responsibly for the custom regulation in his own country. 2.5. Whilst the Supplier will endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if there is insufficient stock to meet your order, the Supplier may at their discretion contact the Client to offer a substituted product, negotiate another delivery date, or alternatively refund the price paid for such goods as soon as possible. Please contact the Supplier at
3. PRICE 3.1. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the correct price is displayed on our website, errors may occur. If the Supplier discovers that such an error or prices are changed (for example for precious metal chemicals) has been made in the quoted price, the Client will be contacted to confirm this in 24 hours. 3.2. The Client will then be given the option of cancelling the order or re-confirming it at the correct price. If the Supplier is unable to make contact with the Client the order will be treated as cancelled. 3.3. The Supplier must receive a correct payment for the whole of the goods ordered together with any applicable carriage and insurance charge, before the order can be accepted. 3.4. The Supplier reserves the right to change prices and details at any time without notice. 3.5. Promotions stated on the Supplier website are valid for a limited time only while stock last. 3.6. If the Client wants to receive products at trade or distributor prices the Client must have a writing contract with a supplier.
4. TERMS OF PAYMENT 4.1. Clients who shop online must be aged 18 years or over. The full ownership of the Product will pass to the Client when the Supplier receives a full correct payment. 4.2. Payment can be made by PayPal, credit & debit card, bank money transfer or by cheque or postal order in which case the order will be confirmed only from the actual acceptance of the payment, or cash/card payment on collection in person in the office. 4.3. By placing an order through the website the Client must pay total amount for the order prior to the dispatch of the goods to the Client’s delivery address, unless other credit terms have been agreed previously on the Clients account. 4.5. We have no access to any bank/card information of our customers. If you have any questions or quires regarding this matter please contact WorldPay (Bank Of Scotland) for more information regarding this matter: http://www.worldpay.com/support/. 4.6. When Client makes a payment via PayPal he must pay 2% surcharge fees. To avoid fraud deals we also keep all rights to cancel a PayPal payment at any time without notification or do not accept a PayPal payment from some countries of customers by our choice. 4.7. When Client make a payment via PayPal the Supplier will deliver its order only on an address registered with PayPal. 4.8. Client can use only one type of discount at a time. Discount coupons/codes can not be used for discounted products and no valid for used and refurbished equipment. Also promotions cannot be used in combination with any other offers/discounts.
5. INSPECTION 5.1. On receipt of goods, always write 'UNCHECKED' beside your signature as required by our Insurers. Then only the Client will have no responsibility for any non-delivery or damaged items and the Seller will be replace/repair and re-send it to the Client by Seller’s account. Contents damaged or contents missing must be signed for accordingly (if possible) and reported to the carriers and ourselves in writing within seven days of delivery. Where the Product is lost, damaged, or destroyed after delivery and ownership has yet to pass, the Client will indemnify the Supplier against any loss incurred, provided such loss, damage or destruction does not result from the Supplier negligence. 5.2. The Client shall inspect the Product at the place and time of receipt but nothing in these Terms shall require the Client to break packaging and / or unpack the Product, which is intended to be stored before use. 5.3. The Client must advise the Supplier by telephone within seven days of receipt of any claim. 5.4. If the Client does not give notice within seven days the Product will be deemed to has been delivered in the quantities shown in the delivery documents and the Client shall not be entitled and will irrevocably and unconditionally waive any right to reject the Product or claim any damages whatsoever for delivery howsoever caused.
6. RETURNS AND CANCELLATION 6.1. The Client has the right to cancel most orders placed on this website within fourteen days beginning with the day after the date the Product is delivered. 6.2. On cancellation for whatsoever reason the Client must return his order in its original condition and packaging to the Supplier at Client’s cost unless the Product is being returned because it was damaged on transit or are incorrect goods, in which case the Supplier will meet the cost of the return on the Suppliers nominated carrier. 6.3. If the order was returned by the Client because of any other reason/s the Supplier reserves all right to deduct from the refunding amount full cost of P&P; Credit/Debit card charges and all other re-stocking fees. 6.4. Refunds will only be made using the same service the Client has used to make the payment to the Supplier within 7 days from the date receiving the full order back.
No return can be accepted on non-returnable & non-refundable; used; refurbished; discounted and custom made products. We do not accept also return on all type of chemicals and materials.
7. WARRANTY 7.1. The period of warranty is the one year and commences on the date of purchase of the Product. In the event that the Product is not in good working order the Supplier will provide, during the warranty period, a free service. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase being provided; therefore the Client should retain the original receipt. 7.2. The service consist either repair or replacement Products that will be provided on an exchange basis and will either be new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. All replaced spare parts and Products shall become the property of the Supplier. 7.3. The damaged product scheduled for repair or maintenance will have to be delivered by the client to the Supplier center where engineers will be repairing it. 7.4. The Client must inform the Supplier in writing if the Client changes his address. After repair the Product will be posted to the address saved in the Suppliers system unless new address is given by the Client. Any costs of secure transportation of the Product to and from the Supplier center will be borne by the Client. 7.5. PLEASE NOTE: Warranty does not covered: - Chemical, materials and certain parts. - Internal and external damages of any of our machinery and equipment. The Suppliers warranty is only valid for machinery and equipment produced by the Supplier.
8. HEALTH AND SAFETY 8.1. It is the Client’s responsibility to read all the manuals that are provided together with the Product start to using it in correct way. The Supplier does not accept any responsibility about Heath & Safety of Client. The Client has to be ensured before making a purchase that the s/he is fully familiar with any hazards of the product purchased from the Supplier. The Supplier cannot be held liable for any personal injury or loss arising from the use or possession of the Supplier products.
8.2. Client should ensure also, before place an order, that s/he has MSDS on all ordered chemicals and materials and is fully familiar with any hazard on them because the Supplier can not be held liable for any personal injury or loss arising from the use or possession of our products.
9. GENERAL 9.1. If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable the validity, legality or clauses and sub-clauses of these Terms shall not be affected and they shall remain in full force and effect. The website content (design, images and text) is the copyright of TSMP Ltd and its Suppliers. The content may not be copied or removed, nor may the site be altered or republished in any way without written permission of TSMP Ltd.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY 10.1. The information is collected on this website only during the order placement process for registered holders and soles the purpose of allowing us to complete the supply of the requested goods and to keep you informed of the progress of your order and of developments on the site. We undertake to exercise all reasonable precautions to keep information supplied to us by customers strictly confidential. We do not supply our "mailing information" to third parties but do use it to advise our clients of goods and services provided by this organization which we feel may be of interest to them, unless expressly instructed otherwise in writing, which you may do by selection of the option at the end of this page. Information supplied to us may be stored on a computer system for our convenience, but will not be supplied to any outside agency. We prefer you to use the secure transaction services to make credit card transactions since this service is completely independent of our organization and your credit card details are not divulged to us at any time.