THIS IS USED PROGRAMMABLE, 850 C (1562 F) BEAD-DOOR ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILN WITH 40-MM (1.3/5") QUARTZ WINDOW AND 32-SEGMENTS TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER FOR PRE-SET ANY REQUIRED TEMPERATURE BETWEEN THE ROOM TEMPERATURE AND 850 C (1562 F) AND HOLD IT AS LONG AS YOU NEED. THIS KILN IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED TO WORK WITH ALL GLASS HEATING PROCESSES INCLUDE ALL PROCESSES FOR LAMP-WORK (GLASS BEADS), GLASS FUSING AND ANNEALING. CAN BE ALSO USED FOR ENAMELLING AND CLAY FIRING. PLEASE FIND DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT IT BELOW: REASON FOR SELLING: USED, HAS MINOR CRACKS IN CHAMBER.
A USER MANUAL ON THIS KILN IS AVAILABLE HERE
- Brand: Technical Supermarket UK.
- Power - 750 Watt;- Power cable - 1 Meter;
- 115VAC version with USA/CANADA standard plug (two flat pins).
- 220VAC version with EU/RUSSIA standard plug (two round pins + E).
- 240VAC version with UK/IRELAND standard plug.
- 240VAC version with a standard AU/NZ plug adapter.
- 32 steps (time/temperature segments) programmable temperature controller;
- Useful internal area of chamber in mm (inch) - 200 (8")W x 195 (7.3/4")D x 125 (5")H;- Assembled kiln's dimensions in mm (inch) - 420 (17")W x 275 (11")D x 250 (10")H;- Distance between bottom lip of the kiln and the door (Door' gap) is about 7 mm;- Maximum heating temperature - 850 C (1562 F);
- 40 mm (1.3/5") quartz window with a stainless steel shutter to see firing object/s in process;
- Estimated heating time - as programmed;
- Because of light weight (8.2 kg) it can be easy delivered worldwide;- Made in UK.- Used. Has few minor cracks in chamber, but is in fully working order and still has 6 month warranty.- Sold as is. Non-returnable lot.
Delivery specification: - The used BDK-850 kiln with electrical box;- 6 months manufacturer warranty;- Downloadable Instruction manuals (email) on the kiln.
Attention: You'll required a screw-driver to fix an electrical box (with a programmer) and a thermocouple to the kiln. For more details please download a user manual on the kiln above.
We keep the best postage prices & services for all our customers and you will be able to see and choose anything you like BEFORE confirming your order on checkout. If you do not like these prices (services) please let us know if you know how to deliver your order to you quicker or cheaper and we will be glad to assist.
MORE QUESTIONS? PLEASE USE A CUSTOMER SERVICE FREEPHONE: +44 (0)800 059 9607 (Working hours: 8.00 - 16.00 BST (London)) OR JUST SEND TO US AN EMAIL (24/7): [email protected]
Spotted an error? Please let us know