THIS IS A HEAT RESISTANCE WEB (PC) CAMERA WITH UV-IFR-FILTER, GLASS LENS, RPT CRYSTAL AND FORCED AIR VENTILATION TO CONNECT IT TO A PC OR LAPTOP DEVICE (USB) FOR RECORDING OR SHEARING HEATING PROCESSES (OBJECTS) INSIDE OUR R14-U OR OTHER KILN WITH A QUARTZ WINDOWS.
AN INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION ON THIS CAMERA IS AVAILABLE HERETo load the instruction you will need a FREE Adobe® Reader available at http://www.adobe.com
- Name of camera: "Quartz-7"
- Connection type: USB;
- Cable length: 1 Meter;
- UV (Ultra Violet) and IFR (Infra Red) filter diameter: 25 mm;
- 99% transmission average across the visible spectrum;
- Dimensions of metal body: 110 x 60 x 30 mm (4.2/5" x 2.2/5" x 1.1/5");
- Dimensions with camera etc: 125 x 60 x 62 mm (5" x 2.2/5" x 2.1/2");
- 45 mm quartz window stainless steel holder for R14-Q; R14-C and R15-MPH kilns - included (bespoke holders for other type of kilns can be produced on request ([email protected]);
- Pixels: 4.0 M;
- Focus range: 6 cm and above (regulated);
- Focused type - manually;
- CPU: Windows/Mac above 700 MHz; 128 Mb memory; 20 Mb hard disc minimum.
- Cut-off waves: 380-760 nm;
- Forced ventilation - 7.4 m3/H;
- Optically polished crystal;
- Power supply (no required): 5 Vdc / 140 mA by USB;
- Weight: 250 gram.
- HRWC-12 camera with USB cable;
- Stainless steel adaptor for 45-mm quartz window;
- Two years warranty;
- User manual.