THESE PELLETS ARE WIDELY USED TO PRODUCE HYDROGEN GAS IN A HYDROGEN PRODUCED SOLDERS. THEY SHOULD BE MIXED WITH 0.5 L OF DISTILLED WATER. OTHER QUANTITY IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. TO BE USED WITH 0.5 L TANK HYDROGEN MICROFLAME SOLDER. PLEASE FIND MORE INFORMATION BELLOW:Mixing instruction:
- 0.5 KG- Type - PELLETS.
- Add all these pellets in a glass container with 0.5 L of distilled water.
- Stir these pellets until they will fully dissolved in water.
- When you will stir these pellets with distilled water the solution will going to be very hot. Please use for this purpose a glass or plastic container only.
- When this ready-to-use solution will cooled down just pour it in a 0.5 L tank hydrogen solder (GAS PRODUCING TANK).
- For your safety & healthy a mask, safety glasses & latex gloves must be used all time of the process.
- To be used with 0.5L hydrogen microflame solder.