IS A 50 ML PLASTIC CONTAINER WITH READY-TO-USE SILVER BRUSH/PEN
ANY QUANTITY IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
PLEASE FIND A SHORT PLATING INSTRUCTION FOR BEGINNERS
SHORT ELECTROPLATING INSTRUCTION FOR BEGINNERS:
- This is ready-to-use solution - DO NOT stirring it with water.
- With ONE LITRE of solution you can plate about 120-140 rings depending of coating thickness.
- It is advisable to
mix the whole packet rather than smaller quantities to ensure an even
distribution of salt ingredients.
- Best working temperature of this solution is about 20-25 deg.C (room temperature).
For best possible result some metal objects should be "Activated"
(prepaired to be plated). Please find a required type of activator HERE.
- Dip a brush into solution and then brush an object to be plated. Repeat as many time as you need to get a acceptable result.
- A brush with this solution shuld be connected to positive (+) and a plating object to negative (-) power supply.
- Apply 10-15 Vdc / 2-4A.
- Keep this solution in a cold, dark place. Shelf life - about 6 month in cold, dark place.
- No anode is required.
- Please note due to the
hazardous nature of this product, we can only despatch via
You may also be interested in this/these product(s):